BioPure Technology manufactures and supplies high precision sterile and non-sterile disposable bioprocessing flow path components, including sanitary hose barbs, Bio-Clamps, valve and adapters.
BioPure provides sterile, individually-packed components for GMP-compliant production. All components are manufactured from USP Class VI polymerics.
BioPure aims to simplify your production operations and reduce the length of your process validation.
The Bio-Pure BioValve is a precision restriction flow controller and shut-off valve for silicone tube for use in bioprocessing and pharmaceutical manufacturing applications.
- The BioValve is profiled to minimize flow path turbulence.
- The BioValve thread pitch is calibrated to 2mm per turn, permitting accurate estimation of flow restriction.
- BioValves are moulded from glass reinforced Nylon USP Class VI.
- BioValves can be repeatedly autoclaved at 134°C for 5 minutes and also can be irradiated at 60kGy (6Mrad) with no detectable weakening.
Bio-Pure BioClamps are nylon quick release clamps specifically designed to meet the needs of busy pharmaceutical and bioprocessing laboratories.
- BioClamps are moulded from glass reinforced nylon USP Class IV
- BioClamps reduce the distortion on polymeric components when subjected to heat.
- BioClamps are more compatible with current Pharmaceutical and Biotech manufacturing with greater flexibility in operation and single use disposal.
- BioClamps can be repeatedly autoclaved at 134°C for 5 minutes
Bio-Pure End Caps
Bio-Pure BioEnd Caps are designed to terminate a disposable manifold until an in-process new sterile connection is made.
- BioEnd Caps are produced from DMF listed polypropylene compliant with FDA and USP Class VI.
- Uniquely constructed pull-tab ensures easy removal of the cap.
- Permanent moulded lot number identification to ensure total traceability.
- Part number, size, date of manufacture, lot number and statement of compliance printed on the packaging for ease of identification
Bio-Pure Sanitary BioBarbs and Adapters
BioPure S-BioBarbs are produced from DMF listed polypropylene that complies with FDA and USP Class VI test protocols.
The oversized mono barb design facilitates a strong adhesion to the tubing and ties may not be required.
S-BioBarbs feature a true bore design through the entire connector, and the barb design ensures a smooth transition from tubing to adaptor, reducing turbulence.
The identical ID of barb and tubing allows complete full drainage along an unimpeded path.
A slight raise at the port of the tri-clover face ensures proper capture of the gasket.
Every barb has permanently moulded in it the production lot and size identification.