• Used widely in the food, dairy and beverage sanitary processes to view products and fluids. This design is perfect for adding on to the ends of hoses.
• easier to clean than bolted styles
• less cost to repair than bolted styles
• clamp connections standard
• sizes available: 1", 1½", 2", 3"
• maximum temperature: 200°F (93°C)
• maximum pressure: 100 PSI
• body: 316L stainless steel
• sight glass: Borosilicate glass
• gasket: Buna
Pricing for same-day shipment from stock: 1" Tri-Clamp Sight Glass: $115 1 1/2" Tri-Clamp Sight Glass: $119 2" Tri-Clamp Sight Glass: $190 3" Tri-Clamp Glass: $335
Versilon Sight Flow Indicators are constructed with a translucent heavy wall FEP tube that permits visual inspection of conveyed material. The FEP tube will not break in high stress applications.
Sight Flow Indicators allow flow, aeration, turbulence and cleanliness check.
Saint-Gobain offers a wide variety of Sight Flow Indicators: dip tubes,
liquid level indicators, inspection ports, Flare-Thru flanged sight flow
indicators and caged FEP sight gauges.
The strongest, most secure sight glass available, Metaglas® mechanically prestressed windows, are available in a sanitary clamp design, MetaClamp®, for sight ports and light ports in processing applications or inline visual flow indicators. Sanitary MetaClamps fit sanitary clamp connections. With simple and fast installation with no risk of breakage, this sleek, compact, one-piece design provides a cleaner look, less bateria traps and unsurpassed safety. The MetaClamp sight glass can be used as a view port mounted on a ferrule, a “cross” for inline visual flow indication or as a light port.